Starting Lenovo laptop in safe mode in windows 10 is very important specially when you need to troubleshoot your Laptop. In this guide I will show you the exact process to start Lenovo laptop in safe mode.
When you need to start a Lenovo laptop in safe mode in windows 10, reciprocate your operating system, get access to the BIOS. To browse the advanced start-up options. You can prefer various means to browse to the advanced start-up option. The traditional method to get into the safe mode was to press the f8 button on your keyboard for about a minute.
Three best methods to boot into safe mode on windows 10.
- Press the Windows key + X button together.
- Hold the Shift key and press the restart button.
- Then click on troubleshoot>advanced options>start up menu>restart.
- A list will appear on your screen. Press the 4 or F4 button by following the commands to initiate your laptop in a safe mode. also prefer to use the internet in the safe mode, press 5 or F5 to explore all the function.
- On your keyboard, press the win key + I button to go to the settings of your laptop.
- Navigate to update and security option >recovery.
- Under Advanced start up, click on the restart now option.
- After restart, choose an option screen and follow the steps given below.
- Troubleshoot>advanced options>start up settings>restart.
- When your laptop restarts, look at the menu option. Press 4 or F4 to open your laptop in safe mode. To run the internet in safe mode, press 5 or F5.
Using System Configuration
- On your keyboard, press the Win key + R button on the keyboard.
- Type misconfig in the dialog box and hit Enter.
- Select the Boot tab.
- Tap on the Safe boot option and then click on the Apply option.
- Now restart your laptop to see the results.
More from Digital Dopes: