To keep Windows 11 running at its best, you must install the graphics card drivers. This article will provide a step-by-step guide on installing Graphics card drivers on Windows 11. There are multiple ways to find, download and install Graphics card drivers on Windows 11.
Drivers are the most critical software components that allow devices in the computer to function in optimal conditions. You must ensure to install the Graphics card driver properly to take the full advantage of the graphics card.
There are a few easy ways you should consider when it comes to installing your graphics card drivers on Windows 11.
Download and install Graphics card driver from the manufacturer’s website
Follow the following steps below to download the Graphics card driver from the manufacturer’s website:
- Search for the driver on Google to find the official driver download page for the Graphics card. (example – Asus Rog Edition 3070 driver download).
- Look for the official Website Driver download page and click on it to open it (in this example, it is https://rog.asus.com).
- Verify that you are on the driver download page for the correct device by checking the device or hardware name.
- Now select the Windows 11 64-bit from the option.
- Navigate to the VGA drivers/ Graphics Driver Section and click on the Download button.
- Select the Local drive to download it on your computer.
More from Digital Dopes:
- How to Uninstall Nvidia drivers in Windows 11
- Render Faster in Adobe Premiere Pro-Step by Step Guide
- How to Bypass Windows 11 Installation Requirements